Rihanna does Seventeen!

Here's yet again another post on Rihanna.. She'll be the face of Seventeen Magazine for August 2010. In the interview she expressed her take on style.. Excerpts below, check it out!



Here's yet again another post on Rihanna.. She'll be the face of Seventeen Magazine for August 2010. In the interview she expressed her take on style.. check it out!

"The thrill in fashion for me is taking a risk and daring myself to make it work. Even when I go shopping, I always buy something twisted and I know I’m going to have to figure out somehow to pull it off and make it my own."

"I’m a big fan of mini-dresses – they're my favorite silhouette – because they're flirty and you get to show a little skin without revealing too much, especially if the sleeves are long and cover up a lot of the body. I also like dresses that come to the knee that are a little tight and show off the shape of the body."

"I like to wear out my clothes because I think I spend so much money on them that I have to wear every cent out of them. I especially love when I have a piece, like a jacket, that I can wear so many different times with so many different things."

"I like ankle boots because somehow they always give a great shape to my leg, like I’ve been working out a lot!"

"For everyday, I like jeans that are supposed to be skinny jeans but aren't tight. I like them tomboy-ish so that they're almost a size or two bigger than my normal size and slouch a bit. When I go out, I like a more structured jean because, for my body, they're more flattering on my legs."

"I really like cat-eye sunglasses, but I would say my favorite everyday shape is [the shield] straight across on the top, because they're really flattering for the shape of my face. "

"I love sneakers and my favorite sneaker is the Nike Blazer. I don't really like low-tops, but if a high top is paired with skinny jeans, it makes your feet look really big, but the Blazer gives a really good shape for girls, especially with skinny jeans."


SOURCE

1 comment:

EGO TRIP AND FASHION said...

She looks so young!! i love my girl, she is SO cute.