Kelly Rowland does Elle

Kelly recently did a photoshoot for ELLE Magazine for the Wardrobe Chic Feature. Here are a few of the pics..






photos: Kelly Stuart

She looks FAB & has always been one of my favorites.

A beautiful songstress with an eye for rich style, Kelly Rowland loves seeking out new fashions. Whether she is jetting across the world in comfortable garb or performing onstage in a skintight minidress, this star chooses only the best in design. Having matured from the days of coordinated costumes with Destiny’s Child, and even co-hosting a fashion-based reality-TV show, Kelly has found her own appreciation for designers, style, and trends. “I like to see what I have first, see what everyone else is doing, and then I put my own shake on stuff so it’s my own,” she reveals. We catch Kelly in town from Miami to show us her favorite wardrobe pieces.

No comments: