BET AWARDS: Red Carpet


The BET Awards aired last night and while I was anxious to see who was there and who was going to perform, I was more interested in WHO was WEARING what on the Red Carpet. I don't think a lot of the artists dressed for the weather, hence the extreme attire. However, I was quite impressed by a few looks.

My TOP 2 looks by far: Ciara & Lala. oh & EVA, those shoes honey..YES!

Lala looked fabulous in her sequin plunging little black dress.
Not too much, not too little!
Ciara - AP Photo/Dan Steinberg; Balmain runway photo - style.com

Ciara wore a black and metallic gold combo mini from the Balmain
Fall 2010 ready-to-wear collection. Her look is straight from the runway. .
LOVE IT
I enjoyed Eva Marcille's look, but THE point of interest are definitely the SHOES!

Gasoline Glamour
$3000

No comments: