Amber Rose does YRB Mag



Amber Rose was recently featured in YRB Magazine. The crazed trendsetter shared her views on growing up, her relationship with Kanye and more importantly her ties to fashion and some of her favorite designers..

“It was amazing,” Amber says. “I have always been a fashionista ever since I was a kid, so it was a dream come true. It’s an adrenaline rush to walk down the runway. I never thought this would happen to me… [Modeling] is just the beginning for me. I want to explore all different avenues of life and build a career for myself. But I would love to keep modeling for campaigns and magazines. It’s fun to get glammed up!”

Photography by Mike Ruiz


Exploring is now what’s on Amber’s agenda as she dives into the fashion world beyond the runway and into projects that she gets to be in control of creatively. Although rumors are swirling of an Amber Rose eyewear line (which would be fitting, being that she’s often seen in stylish shades), she’s currently sworn to secrecy on the details of her ventures for now. But giving just a little hint, she declares, “…Of course I do love sunglasses. They’re my babies!... Right now I’m not focusing on clothes, but I’m focusing on other really dope things.”

check out the rest of her interview HERE..

2 comments:

F (The Very Subjective) said...

trendsetter?

FashionLiterate said...

Many people may disagree, but she definitely has a distinct style that gained her fans.